Cover Image: Roman Filipe / AFP
- A Ukrainian drone bombed a power substation in a Russian village near the Ukrainian border on Friday morning, knocking out power to a hospital.l, said the governor of the Kursk region.
- At least three women were killed in a Russian bombardment of a Kherson residential area, in southern Ukraine, Andriy Yermak, adviser to President Zelensky, announced on Twitter. According to the oblast prosecutor, the victims were attacked while on the street.
- Kazakhstan’s president, Kassym-Jomart Togayev, has vowed not to help Russia break international sanctions., Following an interview with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Berlin on Thursday, his country is suspected of helping Moscow despite these sanctions.
- On Thursday the 27th decided to extend the protection granted to Ukrainian refugees within the entire European Union for another year until March 2025. Since March 4, 2022, Ukrainians fleeing the war started by Russia have benefited from a status that allows them to stay, work and access healthcare in all member states.
- Belarus accused a Polish helicopter of crossing its border twice on Thursday. The Polish army, for its part, denied crossing the border and denounced a declaration “lie” Belarusian authorities.
- Sébastien Lecornu, the French minister of the armed forces, visited Kew on Thursday, meeting with defense businessmen to discuss the evolution of French aid to Ukraine. And industrial partnerships persist in conflict. After meditating in front of the Wall of Heroes upon his arrival, he specifically met with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenksy.
- The missile that killed two civilians in the Polish village of Przemyśl near the border with Ukraine in November 2022 was actually Ukrainian, not Russian., the Polish justice minister confirmed on Thursday. The unfortunate explosion at the grain drying facility occurred at a time when Russia was carrying out massive strikes against Ukrainian civilian infrastructure across the territory of Ukraine.
- Received in Kyiv by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said on Thursday that the Ukrainian counterattack against the Russian military. “It’s getting better little by little”. Mr Stoltenberg condemned Russian attacks near the border between Ukraine and NATO member Romania. There is no evidence that these were deliberate attacks against Romania.“irresponsible” And “destabilization”.
Watch our live coverage from Thursday 28th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Document. Russian dissident Ilya Yashin: “True Russia does not fight Ukrainians at the front. The real Russia is in prison »
true Nord Stream: A year after gas pipelines were vandalized in the Baltic Sea, uncertainty remains over the origin of the explosions
evidences. Olga and Sasha’s letters: “As soon as the siren sounded, I thought: I have to get dressed, because if my body is found, I don’t want to be naked.”
Encryption. Ukraine faces the challenge of displacement of women and adolescents
Interview. The Russian opposition in exile has no undisputed leader
Encryption. In Russia, Putin’s demographic failure
Chronic. “The diplomatic war against Russia launched by Volodymyr Zelensky is also fraught with dangers”
Encryption. American Abrams tanks, delivered to Ukraine, won’t win the war alone
Reporting. Ukrainian soldiers trained abroad: “I told NATO trainers that their manuals do not apply to us”
Investigation. In Russia lies are a weapon of destruction
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Tv expert. Writer. Extreme gamer. Subtly charming web specialist. Student. Evil coffee buff.”