Cover Image: Patrick Semansky/AP
- “We don’t want a conflict between America and Russia”Anatoly Antonov, Russia’s ambassador to Washington, called the State Department on Tuesday after a US drone crashed into the Black Sea. The U.S. accuses a Russian plane of downing the device, while Moscow says its fighters did not fire and that there was nothing. “Communication” With the drone.
- The United Nations on Tuesday assessed an international agreement to export grain from UkraineIt has been made possible since last summer to ease the global food crisis, and should continue beyond March 18, even if Russia halves its duration.
- Hungary postpones referendum on Sweden and Finland joining NATO Also, during the press conference, Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristerson mentioned this“Over the past few weeks, the Turkish side has made it known that it is ready [que] Finland [entre dans l’OTAN]But not for Sweden.”.
- Adopted by the Lithuanian Parliament Resolution Eligibility Terrorist Organization Wagner Private Military CompanyAnd calls on other countries to do the same.
- Poland could send its Soviet-era MiG-29 jets to Ukraine in four to six weeksPolish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said at a press conference in Warsaw, without giving further details.
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
encryptions. Washington and Moscow are playing catch-up after a US drone crash that “struck” a Russian plane over the Black Sea
Letter from Moscow. The children of Irina Slavina, a Russian sibling separated by the war in Ukraine
encryptions. The advent of “narrative,” or the strategic use of narrative
Reporting. Estonia is recycling a former secret submarine base, a relic of the Soviet past
Grandstand. Rebeca Grynspan: “The world needs an expansion of the Black Sea Grains Initiative more than ever”
Reporting. Bratsvo Battalion, Ukrainian volunteers behind Russian lines
true. “Dear Vladimir Putin…”: A call for help from Russian soldiers stationed on the Ukrainian front
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Tv expert. Writer. Extreme gamer. Subtly charming web specialist. Student. Evil coffee buff.”
He found 2.6 kg of gold worth 150,000 euros in one rock, thanks to his metal detector.
Overturning St. Kitts: The numbers are growing
Who is Hamza Yusuf, the new Prime Minister of Freedom Party?