In the reuse of the top 10 places this week Supermarket News Articles, Best Story Fresh Direct co-founder David McNerney resigns as CEO. Other stories featured in this week’s gallery include:
- Costco sees April sales climb more than 30%
- Inside Raleigh’s new ONE market in Renault
- Albertsons’ own brand Sole refreshes colorful water
Weiss markets have seen a decline in sales and a decline in net revenue in the first quarter of 2021, facing tougher comparisons each year since the purchase of the early epidemic. Regional Grocery announced that it will set aside $ 135 million for capital expenditure in 2021, enhanced by more than 16% net and comparable sales growth in FY2020.
According to Groger News, the retailer plans to sell a quick, quick COVID-19 self-testing tool from health care company Abbott in its stores. Groger introduced a pilot to deliver groceries online – almost anywhere – via automated drones.
Other great stories:
- Amazon’s b store fire store sales fell despite growing in the first quarter
- Stop with COVID-19 Vaccines & Shop, Publics, Hi-Wee Chain