Ontario health officials reported 289 new COVID-19 cases in Ottawa on Saturday.
A total of 242 new COVID-19 cases were reported Friday in Ottawa by the Ottawa Public Health Service.
There Across Ontario, 3,813 new Govt-19 cases were reported Saturday. There have been 19 new deaths and 2,422 newly resolved cases related to the disease in the province.
An updated local snapshot from Ottawa Public Health is coming in at 12 noon. OPH’s statistics often vary from province to province due to different data collection times for the respective reports.
Vasins in Ottawa
Until April 9:
- Dose 1 is administered: 167,822
- Dose 2 is administered: 27,395
- Total amount received: 223,150
During the week of April 4, the city received 25,740 new doses of the Pfizer vaccine, 11,800 doses of the Moderna vaccine, and 11,200 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Ottawa Public Health Reports 157,037 Ottawa residents have received at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine, which is 15 percent of the population.
Govt-19 test in Ottawa
The Ottawa Govt-19 testing team reported that 3,459 fabrics were processed on April 8 at assessment centers in Ottawa.
A total of 5,989 laboratory tests were performed Thursday in Ottawa.
Average turnaround from fabric pick-up time to 29 hours at Ottawa Assessment Center.
The next update of the Ottawa Govt-19 Test Task Force will be released on Monday, April 12th.
Cases of Govt-19
- Eastern Ontario Health Division: 23 cases
- Hostings Prince Edward Public Health: 18 cases
- Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Audtington Public Health: 17 cases
- Leeds, Greenville and Lanark County Health Division: 12 cases
- Renfrew County and District Health Division: 9 cases
This story will be updated. CDV News will be the latest when Ottawa becomes available.