Cover Image: “Skala” of the Armed Forces of Ukraine / via REUTERS
- Since August 9, the date of the evacuation order issued by the authorities, 1,433 people, including 343 children, have left Kubiansk district in Kharkiv region.. According to Ilya Yevlash, a spokesman for the Eastern Command of the Ukrainian military, Russia has concentrated almost 110,000 troops along the Kubyansk-Lyman axis.
- Russian forces repel new Ukrainian drone night attacks in Tula and Belgorod regions (west)., Moscow said Tuesday morning. The Defense Ministry did not provide information on possible injuries or damage.
- A woman was killed and three others injured in shelling in Doretsk, Donetsk Oblast, on Monday.Ukrainian Prosecutor’s Office reported.
- Evgeny Prigogine’s death was confirmed by the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation according to the results of genetic expertise. Russian Civil Aviation confirmed on Wednesday that Yevgeny Prigozhin’s name was on the list.
- Warsaw and the Baltic states demand that Belarus reject the Wagner Group. “We asked the government [du président biélorusse Alexandre] Lukashenko should expel the Wagner group from Belarus immediately.Polish Interior Minister Mariusz Kaminski announced after a meeting with his Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian counterparts.
- At least three people were killed in the attack in the village of Hoholev in Poltava province. According to Andriy Yermak, president of Ukraine, the attack was carried out. « The Russians [qui] fired a missile at the village of Khoholev”he wrote in Telegram. Two others were taken to hospital “minor injuries” The governor of the area said.
- Russia says it intercepted two US spy drones flying over the Black Sea. After detecting the two devices, the Russian Defense Ministry says it sent two hunters to chase away the US spy drones.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan “soon” to Russia to discuss Ukrainian grain exports. President’s Party Spokesperson Mr. According to Erdogan “ He tried [de pourparlers pour la reprise de l’accord] We must prevent the world from facing a food crisis. He will go to Sochi soon. We hope that new developments will take place after this visit”. No date has yet been announced by Turkish or Russian officials for the visit.
- Ukraine’s deputy defense minister says Robotin has been freed. Hanna Maliar said on Monday that the Ukrainian army has recaptured the village of Robotyn in the south from Russian forces, which has been under heavy attack by Kiev forces since mid-June: “Robotine released (…). Our forces are advancing south-east of Robotin and south of Mala Dokhmatzka [où] The enemy suffers great losses in these directions, but he tries to concentrate his forces there so as not to give up his positions.She clarified.
- The FSB confirms the arrest of a Russian accused of passing information about the conflict in Ukraine to Washington. The Russian Security Service (FSB) has released a statement confirming the arrest of Robert Sonov, a Russian citizen and former employee of the US Consulate in Vladivostok, accused of passing classified information to the US Embassy in Moscow.
Find us live from Monday 28th August by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
narrative. Behind the scenes of ‘STALKER 2’ from Ukrainian studio GSC Game World: ‘It’s more than a video game for us, it’s a Ukrainian national product’
Reporting. Families searching for missing in Ukraine: “I keep on believing”
facts. Yevkhuni Prigozhin’s death was confirmed by a Russian investigative team after the results of a genetics expert.
facts. Russia: Lionel Josephine accuses Nicolas Sarkozy of “serving the interests of an aggressor country”
Chat. Benoit Witkin: “Putin’s message after Prigogine’s death is clear and will be well understood: peace in the ranks”
Grandstand. “Wagner’s Evolution and Prigozhin’s Life as a Logical Manifestation of Russian Military Failures in Ukraine”
Reporting. Ukraine celebrates its spirit of resistance in the face of a long-running war
Analysis. In Ukraine, a late transition in the defense sector
condolence A Thousand Lives by Yevgeny Prigogine
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Tv expert. Writer. Extreme gamer. Subtly charming web specialist. Student. Evil coffee buff.”