Cover Image: Lipkos / AB
- Russian security forces shot down three aerial drones in the western regions of Moscow, Kaluga and Tver. Officials announced on Tuesday, September 5. Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said the damage was seen following a fall of debris in the Istrine district.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un plans to visit Russia to discuss arms sales with North Korean President Vladimir Putin. From Pyongyang to Moscow, the White House said Monday. “As we have already said, the negotiations between Russia and North Korea on the delivery of arms are progressing vigorously”White House National Security Council spokesman Adrian Watson said.
- Mr. Putin is ready to restart the grain deal “Removal of Restrictions on the Export of Russian Agricultural Products”. “We will do this as soon as all agreements on the removal of restrictions on the export of Russian agricultural products are fully implemented.”He told a press conference in Sochi, southern Russia, with his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- On Monday evening, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said he was close to the front lines in the east. “Donetsk region. We are visiting combat forces defending Ukraine that are part of the Donetsk Tactical Operations Group.Mr. Zelensky said a video showed him meeting the soldiers.
- Russia said on Monday morning that it had destroyed four fast military patrol boats in the Black Sea. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the boats were carrying “ Landing parties of the Armed Forces of Ukraine traveled in the direction » From Cape Darkhankhout, located west of the annexed Crimean Peninsula.
- Ukraine, for its part, said it had destroyed 23 explosive drones launched by Russia in the south overnight from Sunday to Monday. About ten people touched its ground. Odesa Governor Ole Kiber expressed regret “Warehouses, Manufacturing Buildings, Agricultural Machinery and Equipment of Industrial Enterprises” Damaged in Ismail district.
- The Cuban government announced Monday that it had been identified “Transport Network” Aimed at employing Cubans “Military Operations in Ukraine”, and initiated criminal proceedings against those involved.
- President of Ukraine It announced on Sunday evening that its Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov would be replaced by Rustem Umerov.. Mr. Reznikov is embroiled in a corruption case. “More than five hundred and fifty days of war have passed. I believe the Ministry needs new approaches.”The President of Ukraine explained.
Find us live from Monday 4th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryption. In Ukraine, a minister and the fall of an oligarch
Investigation. Why Russia Is Increasing Drone Attacks on Ports in Southern Ukraine
Interview. Yuri Felstinsky, historian: “Nothing will change in Russia until the security services are removed”
Reporting. Elite Tennis Center in Cannes, home of Russian players
Encryption. Critical support from US strategists facing kyiv counterattack
Encounter. Dmytro Kuleba, Ukrainian Foreign Minister: “Russia has become Europe’s biggest enemy”
Encryption. Robotine, the first Ukrainian breach of Russian defense lines
Reporting. Ukrainian soldiers rage on the front and back connecting train between Kyiv and Kramatorsk
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Tv expert. Writer. Extreme gamer. Subtly charming web specialist. Student. Evil coffee buff.”