Cover Image: STRINGER / AFP
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un arrived in Vladivostok on Saturday morning. In the Russian Far East, he was received by Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, state news agency TASS reported.
- The Russian military said on Saturday that it had not “Ejected” From the village of Andreevka In Ukraine, south of the devastated city of Baghmut in the east, contrary to the previous day’s announcement by Ukrainian civil servants.
- Russia can build a large stockpile of cruise missiles, according to the British Ministry of Defence. In its latest daily report, published on Saturday morning X (formerly Twitter)Judges that“There is a realistic possibility that Russia will use these weapons [missiles de croisières] Against Ukrainian infrastructure in winter ».
- Three large Russian landing craft were moved from the Black Sea to the Sea of Azov this week after attacks damaged several buildings in Sevastopol., Ukrainian Navy spokesman Dmytro Plettenchok announced. According to him, the MinskAnother landing craft, one of the affected boats, cannot be repaired.
- One person was killed in a Ukrainian bombing in the Russian village of Plekovo near the borderannounced on Saturday Roman StaroviteGovernor of Kursk Region.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is welcomed to the White House on Thursday, September 21 A senior US official confirmed on Friday that he had discussed with US President Joe Biden about supporting Kiev against a Russian invasion.
- Russia will not boycott the next OlympicsThe president of the Russian Olympic Committee, Stanislav Postnyakov, promised. Each Russian athlete was free to choose whether or not to compete under a neutral banner.
- According to Russian President Vladimir Putin, 300,000 men “Ready to sacrifice their lives for the interests of their motherland” Signed an agreement with the Russian Armed Forces “Six to seven months”. He announced this during a meeting with his Belarusian counterpart, Alexander Lukashenko.
Watch our live broadcast from Friday 15th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
facts. On the Black Sea, Kiev is trying to build another grain cycle corridor
Video. Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin met in Russia
facts. The meeting between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un marks the beginning of a strengthened and somewhat secret cooperation.
Encryption. With the meeting between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un, Pyongyang wants to show that its influence extends beyond Northeast Asia.
editorial. Kim-Putin: The Disturbing Summit of the Pariahs
Encryption. In Ukraine, confusion over holding elections in the midst of war
Encryption. The countdown to the Ukrainian counterattack has begun
Chronic. Sylvie Kaufman: “Nineteen months later, do not talk to the “heroes of Ukraine” returning from the front about a clean war or a future war.
Review. “Memory in the Face of Russian Repression”, Vladimir Putin’s “Ideological Enemy” Monograph
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Tv expert. Writer. Extreme gamer. Subtly charming web specialist. Student. Evil coffee buff.”